INFORMATION ON ADMISSION TO CLASS XI 2021- 2022 FOR STUDENTS OF OTHER SCHOOLS
A) Admission criteria and conditions:
- Admissions will be granted on merit.
- Applications will be invited from all students who are to appear for ICSE/CBSE/MADHYAMIK Examination 2021.
- Applications will be invited from students who have qualified in English Plus four subjects as per the Council pass criteria in their Pre-Board Examination/ Class IX Final Examination.
- Students appearing for Science stream will have to appear for an offline Admission Test in the following subjects (Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics).
- Date of Admission Test for Science Stream candidates will be informed through email.
- Syllabus for Admission Test will be based as per the ICSE reduced / further reduced syllabus of 2020-2021.
- The Final list will be prepared on the basis of Admission Test results (only for Science)Merit, Offline Interview, Pre-Board Examination result of the last school attended/ Final result of Class IX, Conduct, Co-curricular Activities, etc.
- Students will be offered Bengali/ Physical Education/ Business studies/ Humanities stream only if a minimum number of fifteen applications are received.
- Students who were issued Transfer Certificate by the School authorities at any point of time need not apply. If applications are received from such students, they will be rejected and the School authorities will not take any responsibility for the consequences.
- Outstation candidates will not be considered for admissions.
- Registration & Admission charges are non-refundable.
- Students from other boards, admission will be confirmed only after council confirms the eligibility.
- A student with a minimum of 40% in Mathematics in the Final Assessment of Class IX (2019-2020) will be placed in the Commerce Stream with Mathematics. Students with less than 40% in Mathematics in the Final Assessment of Class IX (2019-2020) will be placed in the Commerce Stream with Business Studies.
- Science students will have to opt for English along with any other 4 subjects. Commerce and Humanities students will have to opt for English along with any other 5 subjects.
- The streams on offer are Science, Commerce and Humanities.
B) The following subject options are available –
C) Fees for the session 2021-2022:
- Approximate Admission Charges : Rs. 43000/- (To be paid Online)
- Approximate Monthly Fees : Rs. 4100/-
D) The following documents are required for the Registration purpose:
- Birth Certificate of the child.
- Blood Group report of the child.
- Aadhar Card of the child (Optional).
- Photographs (one each for the child, the child’s mother and the child’s father).
- Signature of father and mother.
- Self attested Photocopy of the Pre-Board Examination / Final Assessment Result of Class IX.
- Proof of your address (Current Electricity bill/ Voter’s Identity Card/ Passport).
- Proof of Income- parents’ Income Certificate.
- Any legal document pertaining to marriage status or adoption of child. (if applicable)
- Legal documents pertaining to legal guardianship status (if applicable).
Note: Registration Charges of Rs. 1000/-