Information about Class XI Admissions 2020-2021
- Admissions will open for Class XI for the Session 2020-2021 from 7 May 2020 onwards.
- Registration Forms have to be completed online on our website: www.mckv.edu.in.
- You will be required to pay online the non-refundable registration fee of Rs. 1000/- to complete the registration process.
- The fee is neither refundable nor transferable.
- The registration does not imply any guarantee of further admission process.
- List of selected candidates for interaction with the school authority will be published on school website: www.mckv.edu.in on 12 May 2020 at 4.00 p.m.
- GENERAL INFORMATION:
- MCKV has been established with a view to imparting quality education to boys irrespective of caste, creed and religion.
- The school is affiliated to the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations, New Delhi. The school prepares its students for the ICSE and ISC Examinations.
- We have a number of co-curricular activities where each student gets considerable scope to develop his physical, spiritual and mental faculties.
- The academic streams on offer are
- Science, Commerce and Humanities.
- The following subject options are available –
B. ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
- Admission will be granted on merit.
- Applications will be invited from all students who have appeared for ICSE/CBSE/MADHYAMIK Examination 2020.
- Applications will be invited from students who have qualified in English Plus four subjects as per the Council pass Criteria in their Pre-board Examination.
- The Final list will be prepared on the basis of Merit, online Interview, Pre-Board Examination result of the last school attended, final result of Class IX, Conduct, Co-curricular Activities, etc.
- Students will be offered the Humanities stream only if a minimum number of ten applications are received.
- Students who were issued Transfer Certificate by the School authorities at any point of time need not apply. If applications are received from such students, they will be rejected and the School authorities will not take any responsibility for the consequences.
- Outstation candidates will not be considered for admissions.
C. DOCUMENTS REQUIRED:
For Online Registration Form:
Scanned copy of the following documents are required:-
- Mark Sheet of Pre-board Examination Class X(file size of the image must be less than 100kb).
- Mark Sheet of Class – IX final Examination (file size of the image must be less than 100kb).
- ICSE Admit Card 2020 (file size of the image must be less than 100kb).
- Aadhar Card of the student (optional)(file size of the image must be less than 100kb).
- Self-attested Proof of residential address (Ration Card/Voter Identity/Passport/latest Electricity Bill/latest BSNL Landline Telephone Bill). In case of rented house, photocopy of lease deed/rent agreement/rent receipt to be submitted
- (file size of the image must be less than 100kb).
- Self-attested copy of parents’ Income Certificate (Salary Slip / Income Tax returns / self declaration if income is non taxable). Income proof should match the amount mentioned in the Registration form (file size of the image must be
- less than 100kb).
- Any legal document pertaining to marriage status or adoption of child(file size of the image must be less than 100kb).
- Legal documents pertaining to legal guardianship status (if applicable) (file size of the image must be less than 100kb)
- Applicant should have soft copy of recent passport size photograph of the student, father & mother to upload.
- The image (i.e. photograph) must be in .GIF / .JPEG / .JPG format only.
- The dimension of the photograph should be 4.94cm x 5.72cm (i.e. 4.94cm in width and 5.72cm in height).
- The file size of the image (i.e. photograph) must be less than 50kb.
Signature of father, mother and the student to be uploaded as image.
ONCE SCHOOL RE-OPENS:
- After confirmation of admission, hard copy of the following documents are to be submitted atthe school reception:
- Duly completed Registration Form.
- Medical Form with Doctor’s stamp and Registration Number with all relevant reports like blood group, blood glucose (fasting and post prandial) and eye test reports (if any),etc.
- Recent stamp size photograph to be affixed wherever indicated.
- Self attested photocopies of the Admit Card and Mark Sheet.
- Self attested Photocopy of SC/ST/OBC Certificate (if applicable).
- Self attested Photocopy of the Aadhar Card (optional).
- Self attested photocopy of Parent's Income Certificate (salary slip/ income tax return/ self declaration if below taxable income).
- Self attested Proof of residential address (ration card/ voter identity/ passport/ latest electricity bill/ latest telephone bill - land line BSNL). In case of rented house, photocopy of lease deed/rent agreement. If living in a joint family, letter from head of family/owner of property certifying your residence.
- Transfer Certificate, Character Certificate & Migration Certificate (if applicable) in original.
- Any legal document pertaining to marriage status or adoption of child.
- Legal documents pertaining to legal guardianship status (if applicable).
- If any of the above mentioned documents is not submitted, the admission of the student stands cancelled.
F. FEES FOR THE SESSION 2020-2021:
Approximate Admission Charges Rs. 43000/-
Approximate Monthly Fee Rs. 4100/-
Limited seats available for Commerce and Humanities Stream
Preference will be given to MCKV students.