|Pre- Nur. to VI||ICICI Bank, Branches: Howrah, G.T. Road(N),Bally,|
Kadamtala, Salkia, Shibpur, Dankuni
|10.00 am - 3.00 pm (Mon to Fri)|
10.00 am - 3.00 pm (1st, 3rd, 5th Saturday)
|VII to XII||HDFC BANK Liluah Branch||10.00 am - 3.00 pm (Mon to Fri)|
0.00 am - 3.00 pm (1st, 3rd, 5th Saturday)
- The school fee must be paid on or before 20th of each month either online or by account payee cheque.If paid through cheque, the cheque to be issued in favour of M.C.Kejriwal Vidyapeeth.
- Fees for a particular month paid after the 20th of the month, will be accepted only if it is accompanied with a Late Fee fine of Rs. 20/-.The fine of Rs.20/- is applicable only if it is paid by the end of the month for which the fee is due. If the fees remain unpaid for the subsequent months,a late of Rs. 50/- will be calculated cumulatively for each month.
- Fees with late fines can be paid only in the Liluah branch of ICICI Bank. Other branches of ICICI Bank are not authorised to accept fees with late fine.
- All fees must be deposited in the designated Banks only, and not in the school.
- Non-payment of Fees for 2 consecutive months may lead to the removal of the name of the child from the School Register.
- Re-admission of such a student will be purely on the discretion of the Authority concerned and subject to the payment of Readmission fee and all dues with fines.
- Fee for the month of April should be paid be before collection of books & stationery. The fee book should be produced at the time of collection of books & stationery.
- All dues (fees) must be cleared before each examination.
- No deduction is made for absence of children during the holidays or for broken periods.
- Rs. 25/- will be charged for issuing a Duplicate Fees Book if the book is lost/damaged.
- Fees for the holiday months and long vacations (Summer, Winter, Durga Puja, etc.) must be paid before the School closes for the holidays.
- Bank charges for dishonoured cheques will have to be borne by the concerned parents along with the fine.
- Fees once deposited will not be refunded.
- The Fees Slip must be filled in by the parents clearly giving the Name, Class, Section & Roll No. of the Child.
- The Governing body of the School reserves the right to change the fees structure without any prior notice.
- Every pupil is expected to donate, as and when required, a small amount towards school shows, religious functions & social work.
- The academic year of the school will be from April to March.